Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I hate you

I HATE YOU à Peter Na

I hate you!

I hate I hate I hate you.

The one most thing I hate is you.

You make me mad and annoyed

I don’t know how you can be like this.

Why are you doing this to me?

Please stop making me mad.

I will do something that you might really unlike

I really want to be nice and kind,

But you are getting me very irritated.

I can’t believe I became like this.

So please help me out

I really want to be nice.

So please, please

Help me to, be nice.

Reflection

> Fothis peom idea's came right in to my mind and wrote evrthing that seemed to be correct and rhymes.

When writitng this poem it was very fun and easy to write. I had much fun and was a very interestion task to do. I feel as that i released my expresions.

No comments:

Post a Comment